VoIP ServicesVoIP Services from Millennium Group allow you to say goodbye to landlines and big phone bills
Increase Productivity & Reduce Cost
VoIP Services from Millennium Group allow you to have your phone line on the internet and seamlessly tie in data, video conferencing, wireless, instant messaging, and other communication tools and applications.
VoIP will save you money and provide you with Star Trek flexibility. You can sit at your desk at home and dial an extension that rings overseas. Or you can dial straight into the telephony system of another client. Brazil, China, Texas- anywhere in the world, you are connected. It works on VoIP telephones and smartphones, providing unparalleled mobility and features. That’s sweet.
Our VoIP Services Include
- Cosultation and server design to meet the needs of your call volume and budget
- Install 3CX systems, customize it, and integrate the 3CX system into your workflow
- Manage your VoIP system, and provide support remotely
- Implement VoIP Services in cloud environments: Google, Amazon or Azure
- Upgrade, troubleshoot, and repair your existing 3CX system
Keep your business connected
Give your business the gift of easy, flexible communication systems with VoIP telephony from the Millennium Group. We exploit modern technology to bring communication solutions to small and medium-sized businesses that were once the costly preserve of large corporations.
Our VoIP services are tailored to meet the specific requirements of your firm and come with aftercare support to help you put their features to best use in business. You’ll find them easier to use than expected, and they will make communications between your staff and clients a breeze. Our predictable billing packages cut nasty surprise invoices.
VoIP Systems Save Money
Easy to Manage Features Include:
- Video conference
- Calls forwarded to mobile phones
- Ring groups
- Call queues
- Integration with CRM apps
- Digital Receptionist to route calls, with Dial by Name option
- Voicemail for each extension, voicemail for ring groups
- Automatically configures desk phones
- Scheduled backups
- Call recording
- Remote phone extensions
- Extensions with different destinations based on time of day
- Bridge office phone systems across the country
Time Saving, money saving, and easy to manage features make VoIP systems the clear advantage