Free IT help sessions in Loveland – providing local communities with skills, confidence, and knowledge they need to use technology.
As the digital world grows and the technology devices get more innovative, there is a growing need for practical digital skills in communities. The Internet has changed many lives, but thousands of people lack digital literacy skills with the rapid advancements of technology. They are finding it difficult to use digital devices. Many haven’t even ventured into the World Wide Web.
Lacking confidence, or not knowing where even to begin, can be daunting. But with the right direction and support, anyone can improve the quality of their lives by utilizing technology.
Whether it’s the desire to stay in touch with loved ones, or the need to learn how to upload and manage photos, there is a solution for you, as Millennium Group offers regular free computer help sessions for Loveland communities.
Making Local IT Help as Accessible as Possible for Everyone
Here, at Millennium Group, we understand that technology can be overwhelming and confusing. And while many individuals in our community recognize digital technology benefits, such as making video calls or shopping online, many are still fearful and unable to access expert technology help.
Millennium Group’s aim is to drive digital inclusion within the Loveland community, and our friendly technicians are here to help. As part of our ongoing Community Tech Support Program, we make specialist IT help as accessible as possible for everyone. Through the free computer help sessions, our team offers advice on using the Internet, help with setting up equipment, and free computer repairs (time permitting) to help individuals with technology use.
Our team has been working with local nonprofits, such as A Little Help, amongst others, to help more people in the local community gain digital confidence and skills.
The computer help sessions are designed for specific individual needs, and complete beginners are very welcome.
What’s Included in our Free Computer Help Sessions:
- 30-minute sessions on a 1 to 1 basis
- The sessions are designed for specific individual requirements
- Remote sessions are available from the comfort of your home. Our technicians can help you over the phone or by accessing your device remotely
What Help is Available:
- Help with setting up your computer
- Learn how to get connected to the Internet
- Repair your computer, if time permits
- Service, clean, and speed up your computer
- Learn to find information online – news, cooking recipes, or details of local events.
- Advice on how to protect your computer and online accounts
- Advice on setting strong passwords
- Learn how to stay in touch with family and friends through Skype, Facetime, Zoom, Email, or any other digital method
- Learn how to use Facebook or other social media accounts
- Help with using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Learn to upload and manage your photos
How it works:
- Book a Free computer help session by either completing the booking form, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (970) 663 1200
- Let us know what help you need so that we can prepare for your session
- Choose what session you would prefer – remote or in person
- We will contact you by phone or email to confirm your session time (which will take place between 3 pm and 5 pm on a selected Friday)
- Arrive at 1724 Topaz Drive, Loveland, CO 80537, at your allocated time. If you have booked a remote session, ensure that you are available for our technician to call you at your given time
- During the session, you are welcome to ask any questions, and our technician will assist you based on your individual requirements
Free Computer Help Session Availability:
The sessions are available every Friday between 3 pm and 5 pm at Millennium Group 1724 Topaz Drive, Loveland, CO 80537. Sessions are also available remotely, where our technician would assist over the phone or by accessing your device.
Sessions are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, and advance booking is therefore required.