The Millennium Group is serious about its client relationships. We stand by our tagline, “It’s not about technology. It’s about people”.
Who should apply?
Apply with us if you have thought deeply about the meaning of ‘service’ to others and are prepared to authentically serve. Apply with us if you are motivated to use your technical abilities to assist our client base in meaningful ways. Apply with us if you are prepared to support your co-workers and ensure projects and tasks are accomplished in a timely fashion. We want individuals willing to learn diverse tasks, share information consistently with clients, vendors and office colleagues.
We want spirited, motivated doers and learners with strong curiosities – people that enjoy problem-solving and seek personal growth.
Reasons to not apply to the Millennium Group
- Do not apply if you think certifications and a cool sounding job title are important. Job titles and credentials may be valuable in some regards, but they are useless if used as stage props to hold you up. We care about how you work and interact with the world.
- Do not apply if you think you should only do the work you want to do – or that some jobs are beneath you.
- Do not apply if you have not learned to read and write well. Language is at the core of thinking and learning.
- If you are the kind of person that constantly needs to be told what to do, do not apply. We want people who can follow our procedures, honor our guidelines – and after practicing how we do things, provide constructive suggestions and ideas for how to improve our services. If we have to look over your shoulder, we become very unsettled.
- Do not apply if you struggle with diversity and gender issues. We believe company culture derives from working as an ensemble with those that can add to our culture.
We support business platforms such as Microsoft infrastructure, Apple, Google, Linux, and various other cloud and on-premise solutions.
We believe in the diversification of our field and wholeheartedly welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity or race.
How to apply for this job
Please include a resume and a cover letter, and anything else that will show us why you are interested and qualified for a position. Tell us who you are, what passions drive you, what you think about, the breadth of your skill sets, and what ‘work’ means to you. Give us an idea of your salary requirements.
IT Technician (Advanced)
|This is an advanced level opportunity for an IT Technician to provide remote and onsite technical support to end users of servers, networks, phone systems, workstations, laptops, operating systems, software, hardware, and peripherals. We are looking for a sharp, hardworking, quick learner able to work well within a team environment while providing exceptional customer service.
● Must have a minimum of three years experience in the IT field.
● Some evening and weekend work is possible, however, the most likely shift is from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills a must.
● 3 years of related work experience (or an equivalent combination of work experience and education).
● Candidate must have experience working with servers and cloud-based phone systems.
● Candidate will have experience troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving a wide variety of IT issues. Ideally, the candidate would have experience with LabTech Automation Software for Managed IT, networking, VoIP, Office 365 and Wi-Fi.
● Candidate must have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications, as well as up to date knowledge of personal computer technology and hardware.
● Other competencies: ability to write advanced documents and thoughtful communications with outside clients and vendors; motivation and stamina to lead a team of technicians; and willingness to work closely with owners.
A typical day in our office includes the following activities:
o Email hosting
o Web hosting
o Backups and server health
o Answer phones and email
o Keep track of tickets (do NOT need to use ticketing system if not preferred)
o Understanding of antivirus, TeamViewer, Office etc.…
o Implementation of backup systems
o Printer/Scanner support
o Installing network programs with licensing servers
o Project Scope
o Working with ISPs
o Configuring routers
o VPN & Remote Access
Junior/Intermediate Systems Administrator (Full Time)
At the Millennium Group, you’ll work with our small team of dedicated, people-first technicians to bring IT solutions to Northern Colorado. We provide VoIP, Windows Server administration, Managed IT, networking, custom computers and more to small and mid-sized business.
New technologies and practices will challenge you, but we always have each other’s backs. We value not only technical know-how but also your diverse perspective and personal character. You should expect to constantly learn and level up your skill set.
We are looking to fill several positions with folks that are as curious and excited about IT as we are. If you’re ready to work hard, dive into one of the fastest growing industries in the economy and build some authentic relationships in the process- we want to meet you.
This is a perfect entry position for the beginner systems administrator or technical support specialist.
- Develop a familiarity with all internal hardware/software systems and local networks.
- Troubleshoot problems with hardware/software (e.g. viruses, intrusion software, system overload, storage space issues).
- Provide feedback to the rest of the team regarding possible solutions to reoccurring issues and complex technical issues.
- Format/configure new workstations with computers and other devices using the Millennium Group Standard.
- Communicate closely with clients in a friendly, understandable manner.
- Live in and around Northern Colorado (Boulder, Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley ) – while we can offer flexible in-office and remote hours, you should expect to be in the office most days of the week.
- Customer-service oriented personality and work ethic. Our clients are why the Millennium Group exists.
- Strong, demonstrable written and spoken communication skills. You will need to directly connect with clients via phone and email.
- Task management skills are a must. There is always something to do, so you must be able to prioritize and manage your time wisely.
- Prior experience in technology-related fields is a plus but not required. If you’re interested in this field and willing to learn- we would be honored to teach you everything else.
- Prior certifications such as MCSA/MCSE, Network + and Cisco CCNA are a plus but not required. We encourage employees to work with us in order to study and pay for most applicable certifications.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent. Higher levels of education are a plus but not required.
- Starting salary: Negotiable
- Flexible hours based on a 40 hour work week
- Job Type: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and a cover letter to the Millennium Group through email@example.com.
Any resume received without a cover letter will not be considered. Do you homework about our company and peruse our several websites to sense who we are and what we value.
Successful candidates will be invited to an in-person interview at our office in Loveland, Colorado.
Apply for the Millennium Group LLC
Send us a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re always looking to add to our ensemble.