Wi-Fi is more important than your food; your great location; your comfy beds; your fancy amenities; or your wonderful staff.
It’s a different world now.
Are your guests connected?
90% of guests say that in -room Wi-Fi is the most important factor in booking a room and more than a third say it is a deal breaker, even at a restaurant or bar.
Get Great Reviews with Great Wi-Fi
One of of three leisure travelers and 2 out of 3 business travelers say they won’t go back to a hotel if the Wi-Fi isn’t good.
With sites such as Trip Advisor word about a bad Wi-Fi experience can spread quickly on the internet.
Trust us. Your customers won’t even come for the nature if you don’t have great Wi-Fi.
Mother Nature can’t even get them coming back without fast and reliable Wi-Fi. It no longer matters if you are a mountain lodge, a neighborhood bar, a camping site, a family restaurant or a 5 star hotel on the ocean.
Guests are bringing more and more mobile devices and they can be skyping, emailing, watching Netflix , and gaming – all at the same time.
You need fast and reliable Wi-Fi throughout your premise that can accommodate multiple devices and that can manage the use of your available bandwith.
So how are you going to keep guests coming back?
Meet the Millennium Group.
We’ve been providing fast, reliable Wi-Fi solutions for the hospitality customers since Wi-Fi became in demand.
We’ve helped improve guests experience at everything from mountain lodges to restaurants to campgrounds.
We know how to avoid the problems caused by poorly designed Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi has become a prerequisite for doing business — period. And we can help you increase your bottom dollar by investing in a safe, manageable, reliable and fast Wi-Fi system. Better yet, we stay in your corner and jump in feet first with any problems – no matter where you are.
- Staff can use mobile Wi-Fi devices to securely access reservation and administration tools from anywhere on the property, ensuring high levels of service
- Wireless point of sale (PoS) systems can allow staff to take orders for foods and other amenities at poolside and around the property
- Wireless voice communications between employees can help keep everything running smoothly
- Hotels can offer Wi-Fi in guest rooms and common areas for free, or bundled in a communications package
- Guests can use Wi-Fi for their high definition audio and video devices, such as iPods or Google Chromecast
Our clients brag about their Wi-Fi systems and that puts a smile on our faces.
We design our systems with great care, and work until we get it right.
- Stronger Wi-Fi signals
- Ubiquitous coverage
- Better, more stable connections
- Consistent performance
- Complete Remote Control
We’d love to help you create a fast reliable Wi-Fi solution at your property.
We promise to be in your corner.
We will be delighted to provide our client contacts and you can connect with them to learn about their experience with the Millennium Group.
Our Wi-Fi keeps your guests coming back.